As a community, we have been through a lot of changes over the past several months. We hope you and your family are in good health.
As of Wednesday, May 6th, we are once again open for business and are accepting new dental appointments.
Like many other businesses in the State, we will be systematically phasing in our operations and will not be fully operational until some point in the foreseeable future.
We all look forward to resuming our everyday habits and routines. While things have changed, one thing remains, and that is our commitment to you and your overall health.
Before Covid-19, as a healthcare provider, we have always maintained the highest possible infection control standards. As always, between seeing patients, each treatment room and all dental instruments will go through rigorous sterilization, disinfection, and cleaning.
There are additional guidelines imposed by the O.S.H.A., the C.D.C., and the State of Texas, so please bear with us as we make our transition.
We want you to feel confident and comfortable visiting our office for your dental appointments. Maintaining your oral health is vital to your overall health, so in accordance with O.S.H.A., State, and C.D.C. guidelines, and to keep you and our team members safe, we have introduced the following changes and have added some additional safety and sanitization protocols.
- No Ultrasonic Machine for Routine Cleanings: To limit the amount of aerosol in our office, we are not authorized to use the ultrasonic machine (similar to the Waterpik that you use at home) for regular and routine cleanings until further notice.
- You will be recommended to wear a mask or appropriate facial covering for your appointment.
- Curbside Check-Ins– To minimize the number of people in our office at one time when you arrive at our office for your appointment, please knock on our office front door before entering the office. One of our friendly staff members will greet you at the front door and check you in for your appointment.
- Elimination of Waiting Room – Upon your arrival, if we are not ready to take you back to your designated room, we will ask you to wait in your car until we are ready. We will either text/call you or signal your car when we are ready to see you.
- Social Distancing – We will be spacing out appointments and limiting the number of people in our office at one time. Also, only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany minor patients. All other companions will be asked to wait outside of the office during patient appointments.
- Preemptive Health Screenings – Prior to your treatment, you and accompanying adults will receive a health screening. You will be asked to complete additional health history information and you will receive a temperature check.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols will be followed, including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g., gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
Your safety and health remain our top priority. Please call us at (512) 212-9711 to schedule an appointment, or ask us about any concerns you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Tay and The Apple Springs Family Dentistry Team
APPLE SPRINGS FAMILY DENTISTRY
3421 N Lakeline Blvd, Suite 230
Leander, Texas 78641
Phone: (512) 212-9711
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 8am – 5pm
Tue: 8am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 5pm
Thu: 8am – 5pm
Fri: By Appt. Only
Sat: By Appt. Only